The Operations and Digital Support Coordinator will provide essential support and expertise for GSK project team in the areas of information management, operation support, graphics design, digitalization of data including project implementation progress and financial data analysis and management. S/he will develop dashboard to track planning and implementation of project activities; capturing immunization data and analyze to track progress and inform decision making. Lead and support for virtual learning sites in collaboration with Evidence and Learning Advisor. S/he will assist the Immunization Program Director in overseeing the management of supply chain management and financial aspects of the project and will ensure that Save the Children and Donor Finance, Logistics, HR and Admin rules and regulations are adhered. Will also support in regular tracking of project expenses as per the budget forecast. S/he will coordinate and ensure all administrative and logistics support functions of GSK project on a day to day basis.
S/he will closely work with the Immunization Program Director, Country Office and Field Project team to estimate procurement need, preparation of procurement plan, follow up and tracking of procurement process, ensuring the quality of procured medical equipment and supplies are as per the standard of Save the Children and the donor.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Immunization Program Director
Staff directly reporting to this post: none
Budget responsibility: none
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Digital Program Support
- Provide technical support to the GSK project team in preparing reports, managing information and data base management
- Maintain digital learning resources, reports, agreements, donor communications and other important documents
- Perform data analysis, including simple descriptive and crossed analysis, to derive insights and support evidence-based decision-making
- Building virtual learning platforms and sessions featuring program related digital content, multimedia learning resources and logistical information
- Responsible for supporting in the delivery of digital content for Program Communications Research Evaluation and Learning, and other communications.
- Manage project shared folder to facilitate sharing of information, evidences, learning and program documentation
- Triangulate data from different data sources and databases to provide Program Director with integrated analysis for a better understanding of the overall context and operations
- In collaboration with Evidence and Learning Advisor, organize and facilitate capacity building trainings for project team on digital solutions, DHIS and HMIS tools and other digital initiatives
- Support the Program Director and Evidence and Learning Advisor in the development of tools for geospatial analysis for the identification of zero dose and under immunized children
- Stay updated on new or updated digital data sources and solutions used by MOH and other stakeholders and share learning and support decisions on rollout
- Support the production of analytical maps/reports for advocacy and representation purposes
- Assist in extracting reports and data when needed.
- Communicate with different programs and project teams to ensure that project team prepare and submit as well as track weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual budget forecasts, procurement plans and, on the basis of these, prepare weekly, monthly, quarter and annual planned expenditure
- Support GSK Project day-to-day administrative, logistics and overall operation activities including organizing of travel, training, workshops, and meetings according to SCI procedures.
- Assist in local procurement of project supplies and equipment in collaboration with Supply Chain Management Unit in respect of SC procedure
- Participate in BID analysis for project related procurements with supply chain team as needed.
- Participate in BVA meetings as needed and follow up on action points
- Receiving, dispatching and recording of any incoming and outgoing stock movement of the project to respective offices and teams.
- Provide support during budgeting, reporting, planning, auditing, performance, and contracts management
- Support in the development of procurement plan, budget forecasts, on a timely manner and raise PR and follow on progress and ensure proper storage, and facilitate distribution as per the plan
- Any other tasks that may be requested by the line manager
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
- Accountability: Takes responsibility for decision-making, resource management, and role modelling Save the Children values. Holds the team and partners accountable for their responsibilities.
- Ambition: Sets ambitious goals for personal development and encourages the team to do the same. Shares a personal vision for Save the Children and motivates others.
- Collaboration: Builds and maintains effective relationships with the team, colleagues, members, external partners, and supporters. Values diversity and sees it as a source of strength.
- Creativity: Encourages and develops new and innovative solutions. Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Integrity: Demonstrates honesty, openness, and transparency. Upholds the highest levels
- Minimum BA/BSc. in ICTs, Management Information System, Data Management, project management and related fields.
- 5 years of experience in the area of Operation management in an NGO environment, Digital support, financial and budget support.
- Experience in data processing through IT software system applications, graphics design, and report preparation.
- Experience in media, information management, data analysis, report synthesis, and working in development sectors non-governmental organizations.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills. Proficiency in relevant data collection and analysis software;
- Excellent personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization developing effective working relationships to deliver outstanding results for children.
- Ability to take personal responsibility for completing tasks to a high standard and to meet deadlines;
- Willingness to work flexibly and professionally in a dynamic and fast-moving environment;
- Experience in solving complex issues through analysis, defining, and planning a clear way forward and ensuring buy-in.
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Willingness to travel to field sites.
- Fluency in a national language required
- Proficient in speaking and writing English.
- Commitment to Save the Children values
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Use the below link to apply: https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.