Purpose of job: Production Head Provide Process improvement and leadership for all production units and activities & identify production issues, analyze root causes and derive resolutions, extract process related gaps with solutions, track production performance and identify improvement areas and manage to deliver the maximum possible output with the right quality at the desired time to ensure company maximizes productivity and production volumes.
Process audits: Daily base production process audit, gap identification, action plan preparation and corrective actions Audit production resource management systems and propose improvement area.
- Take maintenance troubleshooting and project schedules and align to ensure process consistency. Review machine performance audit reports, and design/develop compatible production processes/procedures/methods.
- Extract process-related machine breakdowns, and asset losses and conduct cost assessment with an improvement proposal.
- Audit and revise the production process for better output.
- Daily production unit supervision and working on improvement.
- Develop process improvements to improve workflow efficiency.
- · Review the developed production plan and ensure continuous operations.
- Create, organize, and manage process-related documents and process instruction.·
- Identify production issues, analyze root causes, and derive resolutions.
- Review performance reports and extract process-related efficiency performance. Improvement area identification and Implementation
- Develop and conduct process trials and experiments with quality team and working on improvements
- Receive Process related approved policies, strategies, and reports and use as an input for process/production improvement
- Receive and review process-related approved plans, strategies, policies, and systems developments and improvements audit findings and reports. Develop compatible processes/procedure for each amendment and gap findings
- Develop compatible processes/procedures for each machine and equipment modifications.
- Conduct process start-up trials.
- BSC Agriculture or other related field of study.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in an FMCG Industry /Sesame/, in a supervisory and managerial position combined.
- Functional and Behavioral Competence as stated above.
- Problem solving Skill.
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Problem Solving and Decision Quality.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the above requirements can submit their CV and cover letter through this LINK by specifying the position and JOB ID in the cover letter.
Please fill the Job application form using the below link.