BGI Ethiopia is Hiring a Plant Director to Lead and oversee operations across its various Factories.
- Develop and lead the execution of factory operational plan in alignment with the strategies defined at corporate level and assure optimal plant performance and productivity
- Develop and manage the plant's annual operating budget including production costs, labor expenses, inventory management, etc., within guidelines set by the corporate leadership.
- Continuously evaluate and optimize processes to identify opportunities to reduce costs, reduce waste, and improve overall operational efficiency
- Monitor and analyze key performance (KPIs) to assess the plant's financial performance and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Oversee the smooth functioning and maintenance of machinery, equipment, and utilities to ensure smooth and un-interrupted operations
- Establish and enforce strict quality control measures, safety protocols, emergency response plans, and accident prevention programs to maintain the highest standards in compliance with Group, Corporate Office and industry regulations and standards for safety, quality, and environmental sustainability
- Provide strong leadership and guidance by fostering a positive and collaborative work environment that promotes growth, competency development, effectiveness and engagement
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and accountability throughout the plant by setting clear performance expectations, conducting regular performance evaluations, providing feedback and coaching as necessary and address any performance concerns or disciplinary issues.
- Represent BGI organization with local officials and representatives and manage relationships with vendors.
- Develop, direct and oversee the execution of all aspects of the plant’s operations in the most cost effective way and in alignment with BGI’s mission, vision, values and business performance goals
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the line manager
- BSc Or MSc in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Food Processing Enginering.
- 12 Years of proven experience.
- Knowledge of Budgeting and Cost Control
- Knowledge of Quality Control Procedures
- Knowledge of Inventory Management
How to Apply
NOTE: we only accept applications submitted through our website BGI Ethiopia