Purpose statement: To ensure high productivity, continuous improvement of production process and delivering required quantity of output with excellent quality and within the expected time, work on high efficiency and effectiveness by recommending innovative, improvement actions that will improve the performance of production division.
Major role and Responsibility
- Scheduling of production considering the installed and achievable capacity.
- Prepare raw and packing material requirements and communicate to supply chain to ensure production continuity.
- Review and take corrective action when shortages are predicted.
- Work with production planner to draw weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Analyzed daily actual production output with installed capacity.
- Ensure the quality of products meet expectation.
- Conduct Root cause analysis on all deviations against planned and installed capacity
- Responsible to implement corrective actions immediately to ensure maximized capacity utilization.
- Coach Line technicians & operators in maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Ensure all requirements are incorporated in SAP as per production schedule.
- Operate machine when there is a challenge of operator absenteeism.
- Ensure optimal people productivity as per planned volume and capacity.
- Ensure discipline is maintained to the highest standard.
- Maintain company values in the business unit by training and developing people.
- Continually proactively coach, mentor, help subordinates to develop professionalism
- Measure employee performance and give regular feedback
- Request and ensure recruitments are done timely for additional and replacement manpower
- Ensure all the products meet the FTR standard
- Ensure all the operations are running with the given SOP
- Ensure all the process starting from raw materials quality inspecting to finished product handling are comply with the given standard
- Maintained a SAFE ZONE to employees by ensuring all hazards are identified, reported and removed.
- Report all unsafe conditions, near misses and unsafe behaviors on Enablon as per Wilmar standard.
- Report all accidents and incidents within the time frame provided by Wilmar manually and on Enablon.
- Engage employees continuously through safety talk to create awareness
- Assur high level of housekeeping standard within the production unit.
- Manage COGS for the unit as per company standard.
- Material variances are minimized and controlled.
- Optimize production manpower to reduce overhead cost.
- Minimize waste and rework by maintaining high operation quality standard.
- Reduce unnecessary expenses.
- Report and follow-up all machine performance deviations with Maintenance.
- Work with the maintenance team in identifying and solving maintenance breakdowns.
- Ensure operators are trained by the maintenance team on the basic Cleaning, Inspection and Lubrication (CIL) of machineries.
- Assist in the consolidation of production plan with capacity plan.
- Conduct weekly review of performance and provide input to the S&OP process.
- BSC in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other related field of study.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an FMCG industry out of which two years in Team Leader .
- Analytical Skill
- Resource planning
- Problem solving Skill
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Problem Solving and Decision Quality
- Outside of the box thinking
- Coaching Skill
- Knowledge and understanding of production procedures
- Communication Skill
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who meet the above requirements can submit their CV and cover letter through this LINK by specifying the position and JOB ID in the cover letter.